HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 27, 2016, 3:24 PM
MonctonRad's Avatar
MonctonRad MonctonRad is online now
Wildcats Rule!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moncton NB
Posts: 41,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBNYer View Post
I've heard a rumor from a source in construction that TriStar is actually planning on strating construction of their Mercedes-Benz dealership this contruction season and that the Bird Construction crew currently building the Audi/VW dealership will start once they finish that current project. Not sure how reliable this is. Rumor is that it would also be on Aviation Ave.
This jives with what I have heard, although a start in construction of the Mercedes dealership this year is a bit surprising. Again, I think they want to get a jump on Porsche/Jaguar in the marketplace.

I also heard it will be on Aviation Avenue, specifically across the street from the Acura dealership.
__________________
Go 'Cats Go
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.