HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 16, 2015, 4:07 AM
Beedok Beedok is offline
Exiled Hamiltonian Gal
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrij View Post
Toronto really? That's interesting. I can see the Winnipeg comparisons but at the same time there's more height than Winnipeg
It felt like a similar style of office towers I suppose and a more general new-ness to the downtown. The Winnipeg similarity is definitely a lot stronger than the Toronto one, but there was just enough to notice it. It's hard to place my finger on it exactly, but I know when I scroll quickly past the skyline I sometimes think it's a strange angle of Toronto, and when I visited there was a bit of a Toronto CBD feel in the Edmonton CBD (though obviously smaller).
Also:

http://business.financialpost.com/news/f...-9-on-consumer-lending-wealth-management


The most similar feeling cities in Canada that I've visited seem to be Toronto and Vancouver in my opinion though.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:49 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.