HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 24, 2015, 4:02 AM
holhm22 holhm22 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Calgary
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisYYC View Post
During a break at work the other day I decided to check out the IFP information display on arrivals level as I noticed there was some new stuff added. They have some new animated renderings on the TV displays that are high quality and are in sort of first person view going from drop off, through check-in, security and finally to the gates. There is also a screen with a high quality animation of how the new people mover will work.

This might sound nitpicky, and overall based on the renderings I think the new terminal looks awesome, but I was a bit disappointed that the airport is going to keep using those tacky purple and yellow signs that are currently used. At least that's what shows in the rendering. I thought for sure they'd opt for something a little classier like this:



Or even something illuminated like this:
Strongly agreed. Those signs are the weirdest colour combination and belong in the early 2000's. We need something new like this:
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:21 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.