HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


    Wilshire Grand Center in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Los Angeles Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• Los Angeles Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Dec 4, 2014, 1:18 AM
upward 2000 upward 2000 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightball View Post
Ha, appreciate the response. To be honest they didn't work from Thursday to Sun. night. Monday was mostly pouring I think and then the weather was terrible yesterday. I didn't even look in that direction until night time when I saw the jump


It's interesting, from my 3rd pic above it appears that tower has jumped from ground level slightly (pic is blurry and hard to read). However I went and walked by in person and it seems like the fencing is still higher than the tower. I don't know if that's the angle (I was on the downward slope of the hill- 7th and Figueroa) or if its an illusion or what.
That is still the ground floor. That floor is the last one that can connect to this set of columns at a point just below the top of the columns. This core jump takes us to floor 25
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:26 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.