Quote:
Originally Posted by black_crow
Thank you for the update.
I was waiting a few days for some new pictures.
|
Ha, appreciate the response. To be honest they didn't work from Thursday to Sun. night. Monday was mostly pouring I think and then the weather was terrible yesterday. I didn't even look in that direction until night time when I saw the jump
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy
That core is pretty high. I'm ready to see the tower itself begin to take shape.
|
It's interesting, from my 3rd pic above it appears that tower has jumped from ground level slightly (pic is blurry and hard to read). However I went and walked by in person and it seems like the fencing is still higher than the tower. I don't know if that's the angle (I was on the downward slope of the hill- 7th and Figueroa) or if its an illusion or what.