HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 11, 2014, 12:21 PM
MolsonExport's Avatar
MolsonExport MolsonExport is online now
Touching grass everyday.
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Otisburgh
Posts: 51,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by lio45 View Post
I just noticed (I happened to scroll up on this page) that Allan83 has been suspended. I do feel a bit sorry for Rob Ford but not for Allan. What a troll.
Allan's spittle-flecked posts always grated on me. Each time, it was like being rubbed down with coarse sandpaper.


wisegeek.com

I just realized that the OP has not posted in seemingly ages. I hope Rousseau has not abandoned SSP. I always enjoyed reading his posts and appreciated his many intellectual contributions to so many SSP threads.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:14 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.