Posted Apr 25, 2014, 9:07 AM
|
 |
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Yellowfork
Posts: 1,168
|
|
I don't think we're going to get an amazing stadium or a horrible one. We're going to get something that is excellent in areas and not-at-all what we desired in others. That's why it really bugs me when people post photos of billion dollar NFL stadiums and say this is what we're getting because HKS built it. It's not in any way comparable. As much as I would love to see a unique stadium tailored for Saskatchewan (and the talk of a horseshoe Euro football stadium certainly makes me excited in that regard) I have the suspicion it is going to look like Winnipeg's. That's great, because that stadium is excellent except for its drainage, but it isn't quite what the design has been built up to.
As long as it looks nothing like Mosaic or the two-sided stadiums in the league, we all should be happy.
|