HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 7, 2013, 11:36 AM
delts145's Avatar
delts145 delts145 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Posts: 20,764
Southern Metro Updates


DoTerra World-Wide Campus - PLEASANT GROVE

VCBO ARCHITECTURE...http://www.vcbo.com/doterra-corporate-campus.html













Aldara at Outlook - Springville

Quote:
Originally Posted by UV4EVER View Post

I found out about this new residential/commercial development going in west of I-15 in Springville just this week. Looks kinda cool. I think phase one will have 352 residential units. I guess it was from a year ago but they are going to the planning commission this month for re-approval.



http://www.springville.org/administration/files/2012/10/SR-OutlookSiteFinalPlat6.pdf
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:57 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.