HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 24, 2013, 9:47 PM
harls's Avatar
harls harls is offline
Mooderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Aylmer, Québec
Posts: 21,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Great Pics Harls!...I just took some pics today at almost the vantage point as yours...We were doing some work for the light rail, and I found myself on the Ottawa parkway so I snapped a few towards the cranes..Should be up this weekend, or early next week...Anyways, great pics again.
Thanks, but I don't think I was anywhere near where you were. I was up near Mont-Bleu and A-5, you were way down on the parkway!
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:43 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.