HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 6, 2013, 5:56 PM
delts145's Avatar
delts145 delts145 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Posts: 20,754
Very nice design. Thanks for that post Orlando. I'm really liking this style a lot. What they've been developing lately at UVU is very attractive, and helps to soften the original buildings some. I don't dislike the original comtemporary style of the campus, but I think this is an excellent and positive direction. The metal and glass elements enhance the original brick and concrete very attractively, without making the original elements and designs seem suddenly outdated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:54 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.