HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 16, 2013, 2:38 AM
Marty_Mcfly's Avatar
Marty_Mcfly Marty_Mcfly is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: St. John's, NL
Posts: 7,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Architype View Post
I guess you are referring to the two building proposal with the flat iron type one that was presented months ago. Well if it looks too good to be true, it probably won't get built, at least in that form, keep hoping though.

Edit: The building in my current avatar looks like it; that is the Europe Hotel (1908) in Vancouver from my own photo.
I can't remember if those buildings were within the height regulations of the area or not. If they were, I hope they'd be built in their proposed form; they're beautiful. If not, I hope something can be worked out, especially considering the buildings are replacing a run-down fire station and a hideous 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 🞵🞵🞵🞵
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:44 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.