HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Nov 16, 2011, 8:31 PM
caltrane74's Avatar
caltrane74 caltrane74 is offline
gettin' rich!
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 34,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaletown_fella View Post
Huh? That can't be accurate.

Wouldn't that mean 1 Bloor West would have to be vertically expanded 40 floors? I like it the way it is, 70's brown cladding, racing stripes etc.

Yorkville seems like the ideal location for such towers though. I'm also happy to hear that Oxford is developing these supposed towers. They tend to hire more conservative firms which is good since I'm not a fan of funky/cheap RAW stacked box designs.
I think you're on the wrong side of the street. - This is the Stollery's lot.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:34 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.