Quote:
Originally Posted by cc85
There is another forum user going to one of those two programs. I just came back from the one that you are going to SFUVancouver. You will like it based on your work experience.
|
That's great hear. I'm very excited and cannot wait for September to arrive.
I noticed Led Mac has put up a 'watch this spot' sign on the ABC photofinishing store at the corner of 4th Avenue and Fir.
Here's a couple of photos of construction of the new dormitory building for the Masters of Digital Media program at the quad-university Great Northern Way campus. It will have classrooms, offices, work spaces, and a cafe on the main floor and then three floors of dorms above. Sharp looking building too, though I don't know if a render has been posted.

Taken by SFUVancouver, July 15th 2011.

Taken by SFUVancouver, July 15th 2011.