HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 17, 2011, 1:41 AM
Travis007's Avatar
Travis007 Travis007 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Architect View Post

Also I have said from day one that Trump should have been in a different location, and I would personally like to see the skyline start to spread out more to the east now (not into the older district along Front street, but further north around Richmond, Adelaide, Queen, etc. I think a supertall being over there somewhere would really balance it out in that view from the lake.
I totally agree. That section of the east side still has way too many empty/parking lots. There's plenty of room for growth, but the poverty and drug problems need to be resolved first. These initial developments in the area (Modern on Richmond, Pace, etc) will help the area gradually transition into a more desirable residential/commerical area. I don't think a supertall is in the future, but there's 2 large parking lots that I think is poised for large developments; (bounded by) Shuter/Dalhousie/Queen/Mutual, and the NW corner of Dundas/Jarvis.
__________________
Flickr
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.