HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 13, 2011, 2:57 PM
The ATX's Avatar
The ATX The ATX is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Right here, right now
Posts: 12,832
I was very skeptical about the F1 track at first. Then cautiously optimistic after the first press conference with Red McCombs. Now, with the recent announcements about the F1 facility and the huge MUDs and other development plans announced around the track I am very excited. This could be huge for Austin.

The one thing I don't get is why aren't more hotels being built in Austin? There are so many big events and conventions sucking up all the rooms.
I guess that's why HomeAway has become so successful.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:54 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.