Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I love this tower and as a skyscraper geek, I can't wait to see it in person.
That said, 122 units that start at $1 million and then rise quickly in Dallas????
Good luck with that.
There are 35 units that remain unsold at the Ritz-Carlton. That's out of 95 total units in the tower. The Ritz has a better name and a MUCH safer location in which to market to Dallas' high end buyers. They've been marketing the Ritz for 3+ years now.
The W Hotel Residences are even in worse shape. There are numerous unsold units in that tower and many of the ones that did sell are presently leasing.
|
MUCH safer? They are 3 blocks from each other. The Museum Tower will have better views, be right next to the park, closer to rail(the residents are likely Bently drivers, hehe), right in the Arts District. I don't get why its being built either, but the group funding it has a rock solid record with its investments. They likely know something we don't good or bad. Could be looking to sell it for profit. Who knows.