HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 18, 2009, 5:56 PM
kw5150's Avatar
kw5150 kw5150 is offline
Here and There
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 5,807
kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinkprof View Post
The part I was asking about was the "submit a new one, whoever you are" part. I just don't know what you meant by that. Not sure what and who you were referring to.

Anyway, the SAIT parkade (which was beyond ugly, I completely agree) was torn down because a replacement one was built under the field (Martin Cohos Commons) on the other side of campus. In place of the old parkade, a new academic building will be built the "Trades and Technology Centre."

I agree, in a general sense, that it isn't exactly a sustainable practice to tear things down well before their time though.

I think that once it is built, the 69th Street Station Parkade will look much better than the old SAIT parkade. That's not exactly hard to do though. The SAIT parkade was an eyesore.
I was just saying that there needs to be a new design.... someone submit one. I have to watch how I word things I guess.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:06 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.