HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 26, 2009, 1:19 AM
BrandonJXN's Avatar
BrandonJXN BrandonJXN is offline
Ascension
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Riverside, California
Posts: 5,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just-In-Cali View Post
Great Pics QuarterMile! I need to get to that observation deck at City Hall. Despite what many have said, I actually really like that glass pattern on the Ritz. It may not suit all tastes, but it is definatly an eye catcher, and not really a bad one. I would be disapointed if we had just another light blue glass box.
Now if we could just get that Fig Central going to supplement LA Live...
I know there was a small chat about how the Ritz will be lit up at night and seeing as how I love unique displays, I would think that the best type of display would be to use the same style that Cosmopolitan (Denizen) in will use.

__________________
Washed Out
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:19 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.