Posted Jul 18, 2008, 1:18 AM
|
 |
x-Chicago
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 676
|
|
^^^ Agree with BVic here. No need to worry.
Delays in the beginning is so much less costly than delays at the end when you need to get a return on all you have invested. I would guess that less than 50 million has been spent and Shelbourne can afford delays right now. Just let them get the utilities work done, I'm sure COM ED knows they need to get it done as fast as possible and I'm sure that COM ED workers all being Chicagoans will put their best efforts in getting it done.
This down time will give Shelbourne some time to get caught up on planning and design. Heck, Calatrava may come up with something cool that can still be put into the plan.
|