HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 23, 2008, 4:13 AM
Volksboi's Avatar
Volksboi Volksboi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
not sure if this has been mentioned before -

InterUrban living in New Westminster
uber ugly.

I actually really like this tower...you would have to see the area in order to appreciate it. The building directly accross the street has the same brick face, so this will really tie into the area really nice. I like how they have combining historic New West and modern design into this tower...with that said, I think its great..I have a picture of the site that I will post soon so everyone can see where its going to sit.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.