HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Dec 14, 2007, 3:05 PM
Erector Erector is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Valley Freak View Post
I absoulutly agree, if everything was downtown we'd be screwed, i'm sorry but 2 million ppl cant all get on the I-15 and drive downtown to work every morning, that would just be rediculus,
I have gone back now three pages looking for a quote or post that say's "everything" should be downtown. I don't see it.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:43 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.