HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 21, 2007, 6:28 PM
snfenoc's Avatar
snfenoc snfenoc is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Steve in East Sac
Posts: 1,143
Yeah, sugit and wburg, I think you guys are right; East End Gateway 1 is the 15 story project. I've edited my previous post. It's hard to keep all the sites straight. It gets confusing. Basically, I asked him about the possibility of a tower at one of the other EEG sites; I assigned Site 4 to the project (I was not sure whether it was 1 or 4, so I just picked 4), not Mr. Kigar.

He did not say anything about ground breaking in November. He did say CADA has not signed the Dispoition and Development Agreement (DDA) with Lambert yet. I do think he said that CADA expects to sign an agreement in January (if everything is good). This may be way off. Keep in mind, he is the lead for EEG 2 & 3; someone else is doing EEG 1 & 4. His answers seemed a tad vague, so maybe he is not best source.

Last edited by snfenoc; Sep 21, 2007 at 6:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:39 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.