HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 27, 2025, 7:13 PM
Tyrone Shoes Tyrone Shoes is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaga185 View Post
I live across the street, and I always see movement, but they are going very slowly. Most likely for safety reasons.

I just saw an article that says the Spurs want the city to pay $500 million, though. Yeesh, that's a lot, worth it, but a lot.
Half a billion dollars is a lot of money for a city that has a perfectly good arena in SBC/AT&T/Frost Bank Center. How do you justify the cost to your citizens and get re-elected? What will happen to Frost Bank Center once the new arena opens? Is there any opposition to the new arena? I have one more question and if the new floor in the Alamo Dome was good enough for NCAA final four why not for the NBA?
__________________
Good night Austin Texas where ever you are..." Frank Zappa
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:24 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.