HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 4, 2023, 5:16 PM
TheHonestMaple's Avatar
TheHonestMaple TheHonestMaple is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulkvedis Pods View Post
I don't read bold faced type. That would be missing out on something too important.

Sure. And just to be snide, beyond cynical - gauging the pace at which the project is inching forward, sideways or backwards, most of us will be in retirement homes, so who will care about the designation on the title...
I somewhat agree with you on that one. It's going agonizingly slow. Hopefully 2024 gives us more to talk about. I believe the next LRT sub committee meeting is early December, so hopefully we see the design drawings then.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:22 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.