HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Gatineau


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #1  
Old Posted Nov 30, 2025, 4:34 PM
J.OT13's Avatar
J.OT13 J.OT13 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 29,131
GOHA [Vanier@Plateau] | ?m | 2x11f | U/C

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #2  
Old Posted Nov 30, 2025, 5:52 PM
rocketphish's Avatar
rocketphish rocketphish is offline
Planet Ottawa and beyond
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Greater Ottawa
Posts: 14,688
Square Seto II/GOHA is project by Capital Square, offering over 280 rental units, including 15% affordable housing. Or it's a 259-unit rental building offering common areas on the roof, including a swimming pool, depending on which site you believe

https://plateauetvanier.ca/en
https://www.capitalsquare.ca/en/

Architect: blanchette archi.design en consortium avec TLA architectes
https://www.blanchettearchi.design/squareseto2

Location:




Siteplan:




More renderings:













Reply With Quote
     
     
  #3  
Old Posted Dec 1, 2025, 1:08 PM
J.OT13's Avatar
J.OT13 J.OT13 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 29,131
Thanks rocketphish!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #4  
Old Posted Sep 22, 2026, 4:14 PM
harls's Avatar
harls harls is offline
Mooderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Aylmer, Québec
Posts: 21,435
22 sept. 2026

Not sure, but I think they only have one more floor to go.

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #5  
Old Posted Sep 23, 2026, 1:08 PM
J.OT13's Avatar
J.OT13 J.OT13 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 29,131
I was really confused. I thought it was near the IGA on des Grives, but there's an IGA near Vanier (hence the name of the thread).
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #6  
Old Posted Sep 25, 2026, 4:58 PM
harls's Avatar
harls harls is offline
Mooderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Aylmer, Québec
Posts: 21,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.OT13 View Post
I was really confused. I thought it was near the IGA on des Grives, but there's an IGA near Vanier (hence the name of the thread).
This is the location that replaced the one in downtown Aylmer, I believe. I see a lot of the former employees working here.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Gatineau
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:45 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.