Same country. But yeah. I saw them in IDK where and I kinda liked them. Maybe keep the 3 main towers and change the small ones with a boxier design. The designs are nice, but the Emirates have way too many oddly shaped towers and not enough square ones. That's the problem.
^Haha. . . actually Abu Dhabi has lots of boxy buildings. . . seems that all the new buildings have to be shaped funny to gain attention despite the fact that all these new projects will be 3 times as tall as anything else in town
This photo was taken from the emirates palace but the photographer doesn't say it's of these towers. Don't know of any other developments near the emirates palace though. It's the right contractor though.
updates
They certainly are the growing Etihad towers, malec. I was in there today just at the entrance of the Emirates palace and here is what i shot, sorry for the quality though, mobil pics .....