HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive

Crown Las Vegas in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Las Vegas Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location

Old Posted Dec 11, 2006, 8:54 PM
Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGII View Post
I would honestly consider suicide if thewtb was in Vegas.
Well, you don't have to worry, there will still be some buildings taller than this one. It will never be the tallest building in the world. You can still live!!!!

I think the design is great! A nice and 'different' design for the USA. still is wide too until the very top.... it's not like a little thin needle. I really hope this is built. Plus, if most people are unaware, Las Vegas has been the fastest growing city in the United States for years now. They need and deserve something that will really put their skyline on the map.

Old Posted Dec 13, 2006, 12:18 AM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktulured55 View Post
Plus, if most people are unaware, Las Vegas has been the fastest growing city in the United States for years now. They need and deserve something that will really put their skyline on the map.

Fastest growing, but nowhere near the largest cities of the US. Still, I briefly lived in Las Vegas (long time ago) and the metro area is probably twice as large now as it was then.

Las Vegas is Las Vegas. It doesn't need anything else to put it on the map. Even a world's tallest would be lost in the background there.

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.

Old Posted Dec 14, 2006, 4:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy View Post
Las Vegas is Las Vegas. It doesn't need anything else to put it on the map. Even a world's tallest would be lost in the background there.
That's probably true, Vegas is already on the map, and when I'm down on the south Strip, I usually don't even notice the Strat.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive