HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Dec 9, 2020, 8:17 PM

Another thought - at one point the county building across from the exchange was going to change hands and become a private (possibly mixed use) property. I haven't heard any more about this since the original proposal probably a year ago. Thoughts?

Old Posted Dec 10, 2020, 2:12 PM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewInKzoo View Post
long time lurker here who finally bit the bullet and signed up after seeing your reliable and well-written updates, Deja Vu!

Have you heard any updates on the development in the parking lot across from Blue Dolphin on Burdick? I think the address was 433 S. Burdick, and is a Hinman property.

If I remember correctly, the design team approached the city commission at one point to ask for special use exemption to have the property hang over the sidewalk below.
Welcome BrewInKzoo! I appreciate the compliment. I remember "taking the plunge" and joining, although it was quite some time ago. I was in college then, now I'm just another 30-something with too many other things that I should be focusing on. I post these same updates on three forums (skyscraperpage, skyscrapercity, and now urbanplanet). It's a sort of experiment that I've been running to gauge which site gets the most response. And it has always been skyscraperpage. Despite its "old-school" interface and sometimes confusing organization, this forum has always felt most like home to me, and that's because of the people. With both you and jkazoo joining recently, it makes me wonder how many other "lurkers" we have If you're out there, feel free to join & chime in! It's always nice to have discussion.

To your question about the lot next to Blue Dolphin, that has actually not been on my radar and I have seen nothing at all about it. I think the address is 440 S. Burdick, and I believe it is now owned by the City of Kalamazoo (according to City of Kalamazoo GIS). Curiously, the GIS map also does not show W. Cedar St. continuing trough to S. Burdick. It instead shows it turning at Gladys Court. I don't know what's up with that.

Note that under the newly-minted downtown zoning updates, it looks like this lot falls right on the edge of the Downtown 3 (D3) Zone, which would allow for a variety of development (link to zoning map).

Source: City of Kalamazoo GIS, Accessed December 10, 2020

Source: Google Maps, Accessed December 10, 2020

Old Posted Dec 10, 2020, 2:13 PM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
Another thought - at one point the county building across from the exchange was going to change hands and become a private (possibly mixed use) property. I haven't heard any more about this since the original proposal probably a year ago. Thoughts?
Yes - this is still the plan. I believe the way things are set up, PlazaCorp assumes total ownership of the property after the county moves its functions to the new justice facility. What is less clear is what the developer intends to do with it.

Old Posted Dec 10, 2020, 9:34 PM
somewhere in-between

Here are some of the key drawings from the site plan review submission for the downtown justice facility - site plan, first floor plan, & elevations. A few things to note:

1. This is going to be quite tall. 5 stories at 18 ft. per floor, + a penthouse = 115' - 2" to the top of penthouse steel (and around 128 ft. to the top piece of equipment, just based on scaling the elevations). Excluding things like church spires & antennae's, that is going to put this building around 10th tallest in Kalamazoo. And again, it's only 5 stories. For comparison, the Radisson Plaza Hotel is 10 stories and ~ 120 ft.

2. The majority of the facade that isn't glass will be UHPC (Ultra High Performance Concrete) panels. The basis of design is TAKTL. It is a high-quality product, manufactured in Pittsburgh. Hopefully it is what will remain when the bids come in.

Source

Last edited by deja vu; Aug 7, 2022 at 1:06 AM.

Old Posted Dec 11, 2020, 3:49 AM

@Deja Vu - I found the link for the NoMi burdick development proposal!

https://members3.boardhost.com/kalam...576076546.html

Old Posted Dec 11, 2020, 1:37 PM

Any new breweries coming to Kalamazoo? Or any of the current ones closing due to COVID?

Old Posted Dec 11, 2020, 10:35 PM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
@Deja Vu - I found the link for the NoMi burdick development proposal!

https://members3.boardhost.com/kalam...576076546.html
Wow - great find! That's a big project and an obscure little website! I never even heard of the Kalamazoo Michigan Message Board. Yep, this completely missed my radar (and the local news' radars, it seems).

I admittedly don't keep up much with the zoning board of appeals, because the projects that come through there are typically not very high-profile. Now you got me rethinking this and wondering what else might be tucked away in those agendas & minutes from the past year... A quick glance at the December 12, 2019 meeting minutes reveals that the board determined a zoning variance for height was not required, due to the height of Hinman's nearby Skyrise Apartments. It would be a moot point now anyway, as the recently passed Form Based Code for downtown allows unlimited height buildings in Zones D1 & D2 (440 S Burdick would fall in D2). Under the old rules, a new building could only be a maximum of 2 stories higher than any adjacent buildings. In theory, the new FBC allows for more density like this 10-story proposal.

That ZBA meeting happened almost 1 year ago to the day (December 12, 2019). I am curious if COVID-19 has killed this proposal, or delayed it, and I am going to do some more digging. I did know about the 522 / 530 S. Rose St. development that is also mentioned on the message board (and that is still very much alive, from what I can tell). NoMI Developers is behind both of these, and they do good work. Most of what they propose is thoughtful development that eventually seems to get built. We'll see!

Here are those grainy renderings of 440 S. Burdick, from the 12/12/2019 ZBA Agenda Packet. Two of the images were split across two pages and I tried to stich them back together -

Source: City of Kalamazoo ZBA

Old Posted Dec 11, 2020, 11:23 PM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivtim View Post
Any new breweries coming to Kalamazoo? Or any of the current ones closing due to COVID?
Good questions. I don't know of any new breweries that are currently proposed in Kalamazoo. I think Saugatuck Brewing is technically the newest one, which took the place of /merged with Gonzo's Bigg Dogg this October. If we extend to Battle Creek, I think there is still a satellite New Holland location that is planned for their downtown, but I don't know what the progress update is on that one. There was talk of a brewery to be housed within The Mill at Vicksburg, but that would be a longer ways out.

As far as closures, the only one that I know of that was ultimately done-in directly by COVID-19 (so far) is Tibbs Brewing Company, which shut its doors in December. They were a small operation - technically a microbrewery - with decent beers (in my opinion, not all would agree). Tibbs was housed in a storefront + basement bar of the State Theatre building on S. Burdick St. Arcadia Brewing's building still sits empty, but that place closed prior to COVID-19, in 2019.

I would guess that some other smaller ones are struggling, especially those with limited / no food menu. I don't have evidence to back that up, but places like Brite Eyes, Final Gravity, Tin Can (technically only a bar), One Well, Presidential Brewing (in Portage), Texas Corners (in Texas Township) come to mind. Some of the mid-size ones are probably doing OK, if they have a decent food menu for carry-out. That might include breweries / brew pubs like Old Burdick's, Old Dog, HopCat, Shakespeare's, Beer Exchange, & Olde Peninsula. The biggest powerhouse - Bell's, has such a massively robust distribution area - and Bell's Eccentric Café makes up such a small percentage of their income - that I'm sure they are doing fine.

All of the breweries & restaurants have gotten pretty creative with ways to extend outdoor dining into the winter, and the City of Kalamazoo is doing what it can to encourage business with their Downtown Social District / "Central Commons Refreshment Area", which allows for carry-out alcoholic beverages to be sipped anywhere downtown. The program launched this September and it was apparently successful enough that more businesses wanted in on it and so they expanded the boundary. I'm all for it, but I kind of hope it is a temporary thing. There has been a noticeable uptick in litter downtown in the form of empty beverage containers. It's our own miniature French Quarter / Las Vegas Strip.

Source: MLive| KDP

Source: WWMT

I am seeing these everywhere downtown now -

Source: WWMT

Old Posted Dec 12, 2020, 1:55 PM
somewhere in-between

I just posted this in the Coronavirus Updates thread, but since it will quickly get obscured there, and since this is a huge source of excitement / pride / hope for Portage, for Kalamazoo, for the State of Michigan, for the Midwest, and - hell - for the entire US - I'm double-posting it here:

With news of the FDA's emergency authorization of Pfizer's / BioNTech's vaccine last night, I thought I'd share this:

It is a strange feeling having Pfizer Global Supply in my own backyard (Portage, MI). This place is always active 24/7. But you can certainly notice an uptick in cars & trucks at the facility right now. And at least until Moderna's & other vaccines receive approval, This site in Portage, MI and another site in Wisconsin are the two epicenters of the COVID-19 vaccine production effort in the US.

I don't know if folks understand this, but Pfizer only completed its new massive cold-storage warehouse in March of 2018, almost exactly 2 years before COVID-19 disrupted everything. It is about 100,000 SF, added to their existing 4,000,000 SF production facilities. On top of that, Meridian just finished building a 321,000 SF, 87-dock global shipping & distribution center, literally right next door to Pfizer. The tenant? FedEx, which is taking over logistics & operations for distribution to the entire western half of the US for the vaccine. These facilities are both in very close proximity to the Kalamazoo / Battle Creek Int'l Airport and I-94. Call it coincidence or call it good planning, but it is amazing the number of circumstances that had to come into alignment for this to work.

Here's a photo of my own from October 2017 of Pfizer's new cold storage warehouse under construction. It is essentially a Walmart-sized freezer -

Here's an interior view, shortly before completion, in February 2018 -

Source: MLive

Here's a more-recent interior view, with some of the deep-freezer array visible in the background -

Source: Independent.UK

A closer view of some of the freezers (previously posted) -

Source: Independent.UK

An aerial view of Pfizer's Global Supply Campus in Portage. The new cold-storage warehouse is a tiny box by comparison (but huge in reality), and visibly under-construction on the far-left of the complex -

Source: Pfizer

And lastly, a view of that new Meridian / FedEx distribution warehouse next door, where the construction dust hasn't even settled yet -

Source: RE Business Online

Last edited by deja vu; Dec 12, 2020 at 2:28 PM.

Old Posted Dec 12, 2020, 5:09 PM
somewhere in-between

So I did a little more digging through the Zoning Board of Appeals minutes last night & this morning. I didn't find anything else on 440 S. Burdick Street. But there are three other developments that caught my eye, in the November 12, 2020 and December 10, 2020 Meeting Agendas. Thanks again, BrewInKzoo, for inadvertently sending me down this path. I am going to try and track these minutes more closely from now on so we don't miss any vital information.

1. 1211 S. Westnedge Ave. (Current Knights Inn)

First, there was a request on the November 12, 2020 meeting agenda for three zoning variances related to 1211 S. Westnedge Ave. This is currently the site of a derelict Knights Inn that was built in the early 1960's. The LIFT Foundation - a local, non-profit, low-income housing provider, wants to purchase the property and convert it into 60 studio apartments. They plan to keep the existing skeleton of the building and pretty much overhaul all of the materials & finishes, inside & out. I think this is a great idea, and honestly, I'm pretty sure that this Knights Inn is already a long-term home for many of its occupants. The three variances requested included:
  1. A request to allow dwelling units on a ground floor level in a commercial zone (CN-1);
  2. A request to allow for smaller lot areas per dwelling unit (627 SF Ea. vs. the minimum 1,800 SF required by ordinance); and
  3. A request for an off-street parking variance to allow for a total of 38 spaces, where a minimum of 46 would be required. The argument here is that some residents will be elderly and others will be too poor to afford a car, and the property is on the public transit route.
All three variance requests were granted unanimously.

2. 205 / 209 E. Stockbridge Ave. (Hawthorne Park Development)

Second, some more info on Hawthorne Park, which I mentioned on November 22. Apparently this did pass Site Plan Review, and - surprise surprise, it consists of a 4-story and 2-story apartment building (60 units total). Like the Knights Inn conversion project above, this development is spearheaded by the LIFT Foundation. All they are doing is requesting a re-approval of a previously approved use variance to allow residential dwelling units on the ground floor of each building. It has several physical addresses - you can see the site here: 205 / 209 E. Stockbridge Ave. This should pass with no issue.

The first renderings that I've seen for this project are included in the December 12, 2020 ZBA Meeting Agenda -

3. 508 Harrison / 600 Gull Road (River Caddis Development)

Third, the December 10, 2020 meeting agenda included a hearing for the River Caddis Development planned for 508 Harrison and 660 Gull Road. This is that tricky flood-prone, funding-challenged, Brownfield site that I mentioned a few posts back. If fully built-out, this development would include five buildings, including - two 4-story apartment buildings with a mix of 222 affordable & market-rate units, one apartment amenities building, and two commercial buildings. River Caddis is requesting three variances as well:
  1. A use variance to allow for residential units on the ground floor;
  2. A dimensional variance to reduce the lot area per dwelling (from 1,500 SF to 1,234 SF); and
  3. A dimensional variance to allow a range between 5 - 30 feet front build-to requirement for the primary building façade (vs. the required 0 - 10 feet in this zone).

I don't know what the decision was by the board for these requests yet. Once approved the next step is city site plan review. There's a site plan included that I don't think has been seen / shared on here yet -

Old Posted Dec 13, 2020, 10:02 PM
somewhere in-between

First, the big news: Kalamazoo saves the world! Well, not really. But....kind of? This is probably the last time for a while that Kalamazoo makes national headlines, so let's bask in it for a moment (but, let's also not forget that Pfizer is technically in Portage)

And with that out of the way, in case you missed it elsewhere, here's some catchup on smaller news / happenings in the Zoo from the past week -

1. Haymarket Plaza

Treystar exceeded its crowdfunding goal of $50,000, meaning MEDC will now provide a $50,000 matching grant towards the ~ $125,0000 project.

2. City of Kalamazoo 2021 Budget

The draft 2021 budget was unveiled last Monday, December 7. It is a bullish budget, in the sense that it proposes expanding city services and increasing capital investments during an ongoing pandemic. The total budgeted expenditures for all funds in 2021 is $213.9 million. This represents a 5.29% increase from the 2020 budget. Some of the significant capital investments include the new Public Safety facility and the planned improvements to the Kalamazoo Farmers Market.

Quote:
City of Kalamazoo shares proposed 2021 budget
Will Kriss | WKZO
December 7, 2020
3. Significant 2021 Projects in West Michigan

Don't worry - we're tracking them all on here already, via this thread & the other West Michigan threads. 3 of the 9 listed are in Kalamazoo land, including:
  • The Mill at Vicksburg - under construction (multi-phased / multi-year development)
  • The Creamery - under construction (& nearly complete)
  • Haymarket Plaza - under construction (& mentioned above)

Quote:
9 Projects to watch in West Michigan
Kate Carlson | MiBiz
December 06, 2020
4. Gun Violence

Like many places, gun violence in the city has been up significantly this year. The city has agreed to set aside $100,000 of 2020 funds to help address this in the form of surveillance cameras, physical damage repairs (of gunshot holes in buildings), and mental damage repair (in the form of counseling).

Quote:
Kalamazoo Faces Gun Violence, COVID-19
Andrew Robbins | WMUK
December 8, 2020
Lastly, and on a "lighter" note, here's a recent drone view of Kalamazoo's Bronson Park, taken by whiskyalphadelta and shared via Instagram -

Last edited by deja vu; Dec 13, 2020 at 10:27 PM.

Old Posted Dec 14, 2020, 2:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deja vu View Post
Wow - great find! That's a big project and an obscure little website! I never even heard of the Kalamazoo Michigan Message Board. Yep, this completely missed my radar (and the local news' radars, it seems).

I admittedly don't keep up much with the zoning board of appeals, because the projects that come through there are typically not very high-profile. Now you got me rethinking this and wondering what else might be tucked away in those agendas & minutes from the past year... A quick glance at the December 12, 2019 meeting minutes reveals that the board determined a zoning variance for height was not required, due to the height of Hinman's nearby Skyrise Apartments. It would be a moot point now anyway, as the recently passed Form Based Code for downtown allows unlimited height buildings in Zones D1 & D2 (440 S Burdick would fall in D2). Under the old rules, a new building could only be a maximum of 2 stories higher than any adjacent buildings. In theory, the new FBC allows for more density like this 10-story proposal.

That ZBA meeting happened almost 1 year ago to the day (December 12, 2019). I am curious if COVID-19 has killed this proposal, or delayed it, and I am going to do some more digging. I did know about the 522 / 530 S. Rose St. development that is also mentioned on the message board (and that is still very much alive, from what I can tell). NoMI Developers is behind both of these, and they do good work. Most of what they propose is thoughtful development that eventually seems to get built. We'll see!

Here are those grainy renderings of 440 S. Burdick, from the 12/12/2019 ZBA Agenda Packet. Two of the images were split across two pages and I tried to stich them back together -

Source: City of Kalamazoo ZBA
Is this planned for the corner of W. Cedar and S. Burdick? Hopefully this gets built. Quite a substantial project for Kzoo.

Old Posted Dec 14, 2020, 4:23 AM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSky View Post
Is this planned for the corner of W. Cedar and S. Burdick? Hopefully this gets built. Quite a substantial project for Kzoo.
Yes - it looks that way. I hope it gets built too. It would make the Skyrise Apartments building not stick out so much, even though this would only be about half the height of it. It would also help "legitimize" the case for taller buildings south of the main "highrise core" centered near Michigan, Burdick, & Rose. I hope there would not be too much NIMBYism against this thing. But especially with the new form based code for downtown, they might not have much ground to stand on.

Here are a few photos from LinkedIn of the first COVID-19 vaccines leaving Pfizer Global Supply in Portage, from earlier today -

Old Posted Dec 15, 2020, 3:48 PM

Great to see Kzoo in the news! This city has a lot to offer.

Old Posted Dec 19, 2020, 10:57 PM
somewhere in-between

With the downtown rezoning wrapped up, Kalamazoo is focusing more on the planned zoning changes for its Eastside neighborhood. After efforts earlier this year were stifled due to COVID-19, the city is now seeking residents' input on this draft zoning map. The big goal is to remove zoning barriers that currently make it difficult to carry out infill & rehab developments along the E. Main and E. Michigan Corridors. They are proposing doing this primarily through the introduction of "Live Work" zones that have more flexibility of use.

In other news, here is another article explaining the remaining steps necessary to finally link the KRVT with the Battle Creek Linear Park -

Quote:
Kalamazoo River Valley Trail supporters seek funds to finish the final link with trails to the east
Mark Wedel | Second Wave Media - Southwest MIchigan
December 17, 2020

All that's needed to complete the Kalamazoo River Valley Trail is for MDOT and Amtrak to play nice. And a million dollars. The Parks Foundation of Kalamazoo County has launched Campaign Connect, hoping to raise $1 million to finish the Kalamazoo River Valley Trail. Private funds raised, plus public funding from the Michigan Department of Transportation will go to finish the last few miles of trail to connect Galesburg and Augusta and link the KRVT system with the Battle Creek Linear Park at the Fort Custer Recreation Area. As of Dec. 11, according to a Parks Foundation of Kalamazoo County video (here), they've already raised around 65% of their goal...

Old Posted Dec 21, 2020, 2:14 AM

The arena project that never dies has an update, and maybe a lifeline:

gophouse.org: Rep. Iden: Senate approves legislation to assist proposed Kalamazoo event center - Mi House Repubs.
https://gophouse.org/posts/rep-iden-...o-event-center

Old Posted Dec 21, 2020, 2:33 PM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
The arena project that never dies has an update, and maybe a lifeline:

gophouse.org: Rep. Iden: Senate approves legislation to assist proposed Kalamazoo event center - Mi House Repubs.
https://gophouse.org/posts/rep-iden-...o-event-center
Thanks for finding & sharing that. I remember reading that was the plan, from an article earlier this year (or last year?) but I didn't realize that it still had legs and that Brandt Iden was the one championing it. I guess the good news (for the county) is that they would have two additional hotels downtown now that they could tax, with the Hilton projects wrapping up. The hotels probably wouldn't mind having a convention center in their backyard either, and indeed, maybe that was part of the gamble for both of the new Hilton hotels setting up shop downtown.

Maybe it's because I keep thinking of this thing as a hockey arena, when really it would be a multi-use event center with hockey as just one component, but I still can't grasp why it is such a priority for some. Most are saying this thing can't function unless the Kalamazoo Wings agree to relocate. And they seem to have no intent of doing that. In fact, they just cancelled their entire 2020 - 2021 season (unrelated, but still might play into all of this somehow down the road).

I would much rather see dense, mixed-use development in the remaining vacant blocks of arcadia west. Something that really extends the pedestrian experience beyond the two main corridors of W. Michigan and The Mall. I guess as far as we know, if this were to be built, it would still occupy the block west of the new surface lot that is intended to serve the new county justice facility (bounded by Kalamazoo, Westnedge, Eleanor, and Cooley).

The release mentions extending these convention center financing options to Ingham, Kalamazoo, Muskegon and Washtenaw counties. That got me wondering, do all 5 of the state's largest counties already have this in place? I'm sure the first four counties do, but does Genesee (Flint)? Also, I didn't know that Kalamazoo was among the top ten most populated counties in the state (and fifth-largest if grouping by metro area).

Quote:
  1. Wayne County 1,757,299
  2. Oakland County 1,253,185
  3. Macomb County 870,325
  4. Kent County 648,121
  5. Genesee County 407,875
  6. Washtenaw County 367,000
  7. Ingham County 290,587
  8. Ottawa County 286,558
  9. Kalamazoo County 262,745
  10. Saginaw County 191,821
https://www.michigan-demographics.co..._by_population

Last edited by deja vu; Dec 21, 2020 at 5:33 PM.

Old Posted Dec 21, 2020, 5:29 PM
somewhere in-between

Ah look - an update - WWMT picked this up as well -

Quote:
Michigan Senate approves bill for Kalamazoo arena and event center
Lexie Petrovic | WWMT News Channel 3
December 20, 2020

KALAMAZOO, Mich. — For more than a decade, a plan to bring a massive arena and events center to Kalamazoo has been talked about. Now, it's taking one step forward. The Michigan Senate approved a bill Friday, Dec. 18, 2020 that could potentially bring the $110 million facility to downtown Kalamazoo. The bill, House Bill 4816, now has to be approved by the House of Representatives, and goes before that body Monday, Dec. 21, 2020, to continue moving forward...
The house session was this morning. No word yet on if it passed or not.

Old Posted Dec 24, 2020, 8:17 PM
somewhere in-between

Right around the same time that House Bill 4816 was passed, it has been announced that Ron Kitchens, CEO of Southwest Michigan First (and primary proponent of the downtown event center) is resigning and moving to Alabama to be closer to his wife's family. SWM First's 1st President - Carla Zones - will become interim CEO. I don't think this has anything to do with the status of the events center really. But I still think this is a strange coincidence.

Quote:
Ron Kitchens steps down as CEO of Southwest Michigan First
Ryan Boldrey | MLive
December 21, 2020

KALAMAZOO, MI — After more than 15 years at the helm, Ron Kitchens announced Monday he will be resigning as the CEO of Southwest Michigan First, effective Jan. 15. Kitchens told MLive he has accepted a similar role at an organization in Alabama that will be announced next week. The move, he said, is being made to be closer to family...
In less consequential developmental news (probably), there was also a leadership change announced for Discover Kalamazoo - a local, destination marketing firm. The company has been without a permanent president since April, when Greg Ayers resigned and some other staff were laid off.

Quote:
Discover Kalamazoo welcomes Jane Ghosh as new president and CEO
Ryan Bouldrey | MLive
December 14, 2020

KALAMAZOO, MI — Discover Kalamazoo announced Monday that Jane Ghosh has joined the organization as its new president and CEO. Ghosh succeeds Greg Ayers, who resigned in April after 12 years at the helm. Ghosh, who began serving with the organization Dec. 14, grew up in Portage and is a longtime Kalamazoo-area resident, a news release from Discover Kalamazoo states...
This is random, but just since I got a photo while we were walking - there's some work going on at the old schoolhouse building in Portage's Celery Flats. My guess would be that they are replacing insulation. But this seems like a terrible time to do it, when the weather has been so wet. From 12/20/2020 -

Also random - owner's of the popular "Lucky Rooster" restaurant in Battle Creek are ambitiously planning to open a new restaurant in January at the site of the former Moonraker Restaurant & Lounge. This former roadside diner will become home to "One Nation Tap & Table" - offering 'classic American fare with a modern twist'.

Quote:
A sneak preview inside new restaurant, before it opens - One Nation
Bill Broderick | Battle Creek Enquirer
December 22, 2020

Since last spring, as they saw construction going on at the old Moonraker location in Lakeview, fans of food wondered if a new restaurant was coming into town. Then a new sign went up recently with One Nation - Tap & Table blazoned across the front of the building. And that wonder turned into intrigue. Now, with photos leaking on the internet, people finding out that this is the same ownership group that brought us the wildly popular Lucky Rooster, and the words 'Coming Soon' on the marquee, the intrigue has turned into a full-out buzz for Battle Creek foodies...

Last edited by deja vu; Mar 16, 2021 at 12:03 AM.

Old Posted Dec 31, 2020, 1:41 AM

https://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo...outputType=amp

Another step closer to funding for the stadium

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations