HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals

Old Posted Jul 19, 2024, 8:56 PM
Mulan M.

NEWARK | Nova Towers | FT | FLOORS

"
• ⁠Nova Tower will be a 2 phase project. I believe it’s going to be one tower at a time. Something similar with what’s happening in Journal Square. They build tower 1 first and it’s officially topped off with tower 2 currently getting to its final height point. I don’t see how the bridge can work if phase 2 happens many years later.
• ⁠Nova Tower is the project that Calvin hinted at many months ago during Arc tower meeting at his office. He told me another developer has bought the site for the old Vibe tower site. Yes this will be located at the old vibe tower site. Which I hinted at before.
• ⁠The towers will be taller than Summit Tower original 531ft or at least around that height.
• ⁠Project will have to go past the LHPC, most likely zoning board and finally the central planning board so pretty much the holy trinity.
• ⁠Construction will likely happen once all approvals have been granted and most likely when Summit Tower is well underway and near completion and opening.
• ⁠It sits outside historic districts so no height restrictions, also giving the fact that Halo has 2 other towers approved and taller than Nova towers.
• ⁠Hope you all enjoy, another proposal by KS group"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Newark/comm...are&utm_term=1

Old Posted Jul 20, 2024, 12:31 PM

Looks pretty good.

Newark is finally moving forward and filling in its skyline with some nice towers.

Old Posted Jul 20, 2024, 4:29 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Newark has the potential to be the next Jersey City in terms of skyline impact. The potential is there. Each new tower brings it closer.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals