HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Old Posted Aug 14, 2024, 7:22 PM
It's Hammer Time

Ouch!

Hamilton's 900 CHML radio station, one of Canada's oldest, closes
Mayor says station had been in Hamilton for nearly 100 years and the loss is 'devastating'

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...lton-1.7294411

Hamilton's largest radio news station — and one of Canada's oldest —has shut down.

The Global News station, 900 CHML, posted an announcement online about the closure on Wednesday. By early afternoon, the station was no longer on the air. Its parent company is Corus Entertainment.

"We want to extend our profound gratitude to all of our listeners, valued advertisers and community partners - thank you for your steadfast support throughout the years," read the statement posted to social media site X.

"Your loyalty and this community have been the foundation of our station's legacy and we deeply value the connection we've shared with you."

The station featured shows such as Good Morning Hamilton with Rick Zamperin, Hamilton Today with Scott Thompson and until 2023, the Bill Kelly Show.

According to archives from The Hamilton Spectator, the station opened in September 1927. The Government of Canada's website says there were 77 commercial radio stations on-air between 1922 and 1932, which would make CHML among the first in the country.

Old Posted Aug 14, 2024, 7:59 PM

In English Canada, CBC television has become basically irrelevant unlike CBC Radio. Even HNIC can be watched on TSN and programs like Schitt's Creek never once mentioned anything about being in Canada in it's years of running. There are few CBC local news programs that are top of the ratings locally and nationally it certainly isn't. Since Mansbridge left it's become more of a woke bleeding heart program than an actual newscast.

CBC TV should remain but it's mandate and delivery system should do a complete 180. Get rid of all local TV stations and news and have just one national newscast from Toronto. Keep some local staff for news reporting from the region as well as programs that could be filmed there using any relevant national news from local area with a skeleton staff run out of the CBC Radio facilities but the actual TV station should be closed. No more Indigenous programing as that can be done by APTN perhaps with a subsidy from the CBC/gov't itself but everything should be run out of Toronto where the programming for Nanaimo, Brandon, Windsor, and Halifax should be exactly the same except for the time of day they are run. In other words, run the CBC English TV just like PBS in the US but with absolutely no foreign content except for things like movies or special events.

The CBC board is completely out of touch with want people want made worse by the fact that their mandate of providing everything to absolutely everybody is way out of date. I would rather see a very limited but more relevant and interesting CBC than the one they have now because currently in their quest to serve everyone in someway no one is being served well.

Last edited by ssiguy; Aug 14, 2024 at 8:11 PM.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
On another related topic...

I've been watching the Olympics a lot and I noticed that every single ad from the sponsors of Canada's Olympic team features an American song. Or at least, none of the ads that are on constant rotation on CBC and SRC (exact same ads, only the language changes) feature a Canadian song.

For example, Eye of the Tiger by Survivor and Blitzkrieg Bop (aka Hey Ho Let's Go) by the Ramones.

I'm sure that all of this goes way over the heads of anyone in a Canadian corporate boardroom, but just wanted to say that I noticed.
So you would prefer 'This is how you remind me' 'Everybody's working for the weekend' "Turn me loose' or 'Mmmm Mmmm MMMM'

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 4:45 AM

I see the CBC probably expanding its radio and TV holdings if current trends continue... Picking up stations in markets for a song for the promise of jobs and local news content...

Last time I checked Corus stock was trading in the low double digit CENTS... Losing -89% value in the last year... I don't think CTV will be any better despite its well-financed parent... The cuts have been deep and hard and I don't see that changing given the current broken economic system of rebroadcasting US content for an increasingly small audience...

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 7:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssiguy View Post
In English Canada, CBC television has become basically irrelevant unlike CBC Radio. Since Mansbridge left it's become more of a woke bleeding heart program than an actual newscast.

CBC TV should remain but it's mandate and delivery system should do a complete 180. Get rid of all local TV stations and news and have just one national newscast from Toronto. Keep some local staff for news reporting from the region as well as programs that could be filmed there using any relevant national news from local area with a skeleton staff run out of the CBC Radio facilities but the actual TV station should be closed. In other words, run the CBC English TV just like PBS in the US but with absolutely no foreign content except for things like movies or special events.

The CBC board is completely out of touch with want people want made worse by the fact that their mandate of providing everything to absolutely everybody is way out of date. I would rather see a very limited but more relevant and interesting CBC than the one they have now because currently in their quest to serve everyone in someway no one is being served well.
As someone who knows this environment well, I couldn't agree more. Also the salaries and the supposedly non existent "bonuses" for executives are insane. A severe defunding would also rout out many of the ideologically possessed as more of them were the last in and should be the first out.

Here are my ideas:

Keep the National Broadcast Centre for production and close all the regional stations and rent small offices for local news bureaus. Staff that with a local camera crew and a regional crew that send stories to the Broadcast Centre.

Create a department of restoration experts at the Broadcast Centre to remaster the shows from their vast library that would be deemed watchable today. Other programs like 1950s variety shows can be packaged as historical programming. FAST channels are dying for "new" content. Remastered period pieces in particular would be well suited ie The National Dream, Jalna etc and could be sold to the international market.

Keep the transmitters and partner with CTV and Global to keep all the stations and subnets on one stick lowering the costs of keeping individual transmitters (as has been done in the US for ATSC 3.0)

As ATSC 3.0 is nearing full implementation in the US at a huge conversion cost, we can learn from them. By using different codecs and other technologies a station owner in the US has learned how to get many of the benefits of ATSC 3.0 ie 4K TV by using the already in use ATSC 1.0 standard, thus saving tons of money.

NextGen TV™ (ATSC 3.0) is the latest version of over-the-air antenna TV and brings several improvements over the previous ATSC 1.0 standard, including better reception, up to 4K Ultra HDTV video with movie theater-quality sound, more channels, mobile viewing on the go, on-demand internet content, and more.

That is what I would like to see happen.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 8:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elly63 View Post
Create a department of restoration experts at the Broadcast Centre to remaster the shows from their vast library that would be deemed watchable today. Other programs like 1950s variety shows can be packaged as historical programming. FAST channels are dying for "new" content. Remastered period pieces in particular would be well suited ie The National Dream, Jalna etc and could be sold to the international market.
Thought this was interesting

There are a few minor errors in this article (elly)

How do old TV shows look so good in high definition? (And why don’t all of them look good?)
Stuart Sweet blog.solidsignal.com December 21, 2023

If you’ve recently been watching the reboot of Frasier on Paramount+, you’ve probably been tempted to watch a few of the older episodes as well. If you watch them on broadcast TV, they’re really blurry and ugly-looking. But, if you stream them on Paramount+, they’re super-sharp. Why is this? And how do shows like Friends, Seinfeld, and even Star Trek: The Original Series look so good when they were designed for standard-definition TVs?
It’s all about how it was shot originally

When you see a show that looks crystal clear in high definition even though it’s over 20 years old, there’s a simple reason. Shows that were shot on film initially will translate to high definition very well. Shows that were shot on video tape will not. Let’s take a deep dive into the different eras of TV production.

In the beginning: it was all film

Commercial video tape was very rare until the 1970s. So, every single TV show was shot on film. Live shows were transferred to film by (I am not making this up) pointing a film camera at a specially designed television screen called a telecine. Even early shows like I Love Lucy were shot on film, and the quality level was better than TVs were capable of showing at the time. However, with HDTVs, the original film can be scanned and it will look amazing, as you can see from restorations of shows like Star Trek: The Original Series and The Love Boat.

The 1970s: analog video tape

Video tape was a revolution in making television shows. The cost for producing shows on video tape could be as little as 1/10th the price of producing them on film. Video tape can be reused if you don’t need the raw footage, and it’s cheaper than film to start with. It also doesn’t need costly chemical developing.

As commercial-grade video tape became available in the early 1970s, it ushered in a wave of low-cost production. A lot of shows were shot and produced on video tape in standard definition. The quality was incredibly bad by today’s standards, but people didn’t care.

It’s recently become possible to use AI to improve the quality of shows shot on video tape. Take a look at this remaster of a typical 1980s game show. You wouldn’t mistake it for true 4K but it’s very watchable:

The 1980s and 1990s: Prestige television on film

Producing TV shows on film never went away. As video tape became the norm for comedies and soap operas, it got a reputation for poor quality. Not poor picture quality. I mean that the shows themselves were thought of as being worse because they weren’t made on film. This led to prestige dramas like Dynasty, L.A. Law, and others staying with film. The “film look” told viewers they were getting top-notch programming.

Shows like this can easily be remastered into HD by scanning them. It’s a common process and as long as the original masters are in good shape, it takes very little time. Recently, Hulu released an HD remaster of Moonlighting which looks as good as anything made today, if you can forgive the big hair and shoulder pads.

The 1990s and 2000s: Digital video tape, film-to-video and “film-lit video”

In the 1990s, a new technology came into play: digital video tape. This gave quality about four times as good as traditional video tape while keeping the price low. This opened up three options which were not previously available:

Straight digital video

Shows recorded on digital video can be upsampled to near-HD quality. You’ll still notice a little blurriness compared to “real HD” but it’s passable. Unfortunately though, a lot of shows that were shot on digital video were then mastered and distributed on regular analog video, which kills the quality.

Film-to-video

Shows like Friends, Seinfeld, and Frasier were shot on 35mm film and then transferred to digital video for editing. It’s possible to remaster shows like these (obviously, since it’s been done) but you need to go back to the original film negatives and re-edit them from scratch using the original notes. At the same time you can generally get a full 16:9 presentation because that information was captured on film. Sometimes you’ll see something on the side of the frame that wasn’t designed to be seen, like an actor’s double.

This process does take a lot of time so it’s generally only done with shows that have a lot of profit potential. While Friends and Seinfeld were remastered some time ago, it’s only been in the last year that someone thought Frasier was worth it.

Here’s a comparison of what Star Trek: The Next Generation, shot on film and edited on video, looks like after a remaster.

“Film-lit video”

In the early 2000s, advances in video cameras meant that you didn’t need insanely bright lights like you did in the past. This meant that you could get something like the look of film by using film lighting techniques. A few shows tried to use this technique so they looked more like prestige productions. Will and Grace used this technique until they went to HD (Early HD video needed bright lights just like early video tape.)

When you look at a show like that today, it’s the worst of both worlds. It’s dark AND blurry. Unfortunately, AI isn’t up to the task of fixing this mistake… yet.

The real question: does it really matter?

The idea of HD and 4K is that you’ll be watching on a fairly large screen. A lot of people today watch their TV on smaller screens. I’ve found that an iPad is just the right size for enjoying standard-definition programming. It fills the iPad’s screen fairly well and you don’t see the poor quality as much.

For those of us who do enjoy a large picture, though, it’s great that we’re able to see a lot of older shows that were shot on film, looking better than they ever did when they were shot.

Old Posted Aug 18, 2024, 3:18 PM

Here's an example of how the CBC is doomed.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbu...ices-1.7295621

This is on their front page today. It's a piece on food prices that consists almost entirely of an interview with a far-left academic who advocates for price controls (!) and the piece does not challenge this idea at all.
"It is only because the control of the means of production is divided among many people acting independently that nobody has complete power over us, that we as individuals can decide what to do with ourselves." - Friedrich Hayek

Old Posted Aug 18, 2024, 6:14 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

I agree 100% about the woke irrelevance of CBC News. If I ever watch CBC news now, it is only by accident (it just happens to be on, and I’m too lazy to change the channel). Note however that if a woke news story happens to come on during the broadcast, I will change the channel as quickly as humanly possible.

BUT, there are some small markets out there where the only local news outlet IS the CBC. I’m thinking places like PEI and Cape Breton. Would you remove local news coverage from these areas as well?

Old Posted Aug 18, 2024, 6:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1overcosc View Post

This is on their front page today. It's a piece on food prices that consists almost entirely of an interview with a far-left academic who advocates for price controls (!) and the piece does not challenge this idea at all.
I haven't read the story but totally believe your premise. When I was in the biz, a hundred years ago, everybody knew CBC had a left bias but it wasn't to the point of activism and they were relatively balanced and/or fair in their coverage. That has been totally lost. They are totally dishonest in their stories that often reek of leftist activism and bias (even more so on the website). It's funny that the poster used the term far left. You'll almost never see that in a CBC story, you'll constantly see far right. It is that kind of dishonest use of descriptive adjectives that is commonplace, especially in headlines.

Their webpage was egregious in it's supersaturation of agenda driven grievances.

Amazingly after Poilievre's threats, instead of doubling down, the craziest of the coverage seemed to abate somewhat and my conspiracy theory was they turned their attacks from him onto Danielle Smith. They considered Poilievre's threat to be real. It makes me wonder if the execs knew they had to cash out while the getting was good.

It pains me to see how they have turned out (as someone who used to love the CBC) but I would hope even the most leftist person would agree that their fat cat executives and "bonus" stealing clown of a President would have to go, at the very least.

Old Posted Aug 18, 2024, 6:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post
BUT, there are some small markets out there where the only local news outlet IS the CBC. I’m thinking places like PEI and Cape Breton. Would you remove local news coverage from these areas as well?
I can elaborate on that as an addendum to my CBC manifesto (above). PEI and Cape Breton could both have new bureaus.

Three people (two reporters/cameramen, one cameraman/editor) can turn out two and a half stories per day at the minimum. The half story would be a script and B-roll. In my experience you can do more but the quality of the stories suffers, not that you could tell today.

Remember in the old days that newscasts were a half hour long. I can't remember the breakdown, something like 10/15 minutes of news, 10 minutes of sports and five minutes of weather. That's all the "real" news there was, I don't think that has changed, our perceptions have changed.

Old Posted Aug 21, 2024, 4:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1overcosc View Post

As a strong supporter of the CBC this is very disappointing to see.

This does not help with maintaining support among current supporters and fence-sitters, and certainly provides ammunition to PP and his ilk who want to defund it.

This seems like a good opportunity for someone to complain to the CBC Ombudsman. (And I say this as someone who agrees with government price controls in limited situations to help control inflation, but both sides of that story need to be explored.)

Old Posted Aug 21, 2024, 5:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny_santos View Post
As a strong supporter of the CBC this is very disappointing to see.

This does not help with maintaining support among current supporters and fence-sitters, and certainly provides ammunition to PP and his ilk who want to defund it.

This seems like a good opportunity for someone to complain to the CBC Ombudsman. (And I say this as someone who agrees with government price controls in limited situations to help control inflation, but both sides of that story need to be explored.)
I don't think it's political bias. I think the CBC has a tiny budget to work with and it spreads too wide of a net. They're constantly pumping out news stories across all of their markets, but how good are these stories? They probably have just enough money to hire a rookie and have her churn out articles on tight timelines where they don't have the experience or support to do things like check every fact or interview the other side. There's probably leftward bias in that the team has a leftward bent so they interview/reach out to left-leaning subject matter experts first (and, in many cases, maybe only to these contacts).

The CBC would either benefit from having more resources or shrinking their scope.

As a bit of a fiscal conservative on matters like these, I'd actually prefer they shrink their scope but, if push came to shove, I'd rather that they lobby for the resources to do a good job than to do a bad job on a shoestring budget.

Old Posted Aug 21, 2024, 7:02 PM

It's relevant to note that the article clearly states "Economics professor says No Frills store's decision to lock up cheese speaks to broader societal issues" in the title, and also leads with this in the opening paragraph.

Old Posted Aug 21, 2024, 7:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post
I agree 100% about the woke irrelevance of CBC News. If I ever watch CBC news now, it is only by accident (it just happens to be on, and I’m too lazy to change the channel). Note however that if a woke news story happens to come on during the broadcast, I will change the channel as quickly as humanly possible.

These smaller markets will still have local news and content on CBC Radio along with the other major TV stations as well as standard newspapers. They could solve these concerns by having the National news followed by {or part of} a 10 or 15 minute local news section but again, that doesn't require a actual TV station as such a service could be run out of CBC Radio facilities.

Old Posted Aug 21, 2024, 8:20 PM

This was three years ago and it hasn't got any better

CBC does not deserve our money
It’s time for taxpayers to demand an end to the $1.2 billion a year subsidy that props up this mediocre and often-biased network
Diane Francis The Financial Post June 22, 2021

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is a politicized bureaucracy that’s riddled with bloat, conflicts, propagandists and political bias that only caters to a small minority of Canadians. Yet taxpayers are forced to pay $1.2 billion annually to support it. This has to end.

The CBC’s coverage is often biased, and arrogant. Its corporate culture believes in the myth that the network serves a higher purpose: to link the country and bring information to all Canadians. Despite this lofty goal, at the outset of the pandemic, the CBC suspended local news broadcasts. The backlash was immediate and the decision reversed.

Even worse, the CBC has made a number of questionable judgments recently that have come to light thanks to Blacklock’s Reporter, which provides better coverage of Ottawa than the CBC does. In a June 21 story, Blacklock’s revealed that economist Trevor Tombe, who regularly writes opinion columns for the CBC’s website, was paid $16,950 in a sole-source contract by the Privy Council Office last August, which was not disclosed to readers.

This contradicts the CBC’s Journalistic Standards And Practices guide, which states that, “It is important to mention any association, affiliation or special interest a guest or commentator may have so that the public can fully understand that person’s perspective.”

“CBC needs to do better in this area,” admitted Jack Nagler, the network’s ombudsman, in a Feb. 17 review of a complaint over another failure to disclose information about a pundit that appeared on the network. That complaint had to do with Amanda Alvaro, who appeared as a panellist on CBC’s “Power and Politics” and failed to disclose her close relationship with high-ranking Liberals or her fundraising efforts for WE Charity.

It’s an open secret in Ottawa and elsewhere that the Rolodex of guests trotted out by the network is filled with friends, activists, lawyers, government lobbyists and journalists who have close links to the Liberal party.

Now facing gigantic deficits, it’s time for taxpayers to demand an end to the $1.2 billion a year subsidy that props up this mediocre and often-biased network. Conservative Leader Erin O’Toole has called for the CBC’s English-language operations to be defunded. He would cut all funding for CBC’s English-language digital enterprises and cut 50 per cent of the funding for its English-language television and news operations, with the goal of privatizing the Crown corporation within his first mandate.

This is the right thing to do. The CBC is inefficient and costly, yet doesn’t provide a service Canadians seem to want — CBC Television’s audience share is down to a measly 3.9 per cent.

It’s no wonder why. The CBC is becoming an irrelevant, preachy left-wing and nauseatingly politically correct propaganda arm for the Liberal elite. The public has already spoken, as witnessed by its collapsed ratings, and now it’s time to stop forcing Canadians to pay for the bloody thing.

Old Posted Aug 21, 2024, 8:29 PM

CBC paid $18.4 million in bonuses after cutting hundreds of jobs this year
More than $3.3 million of that was paid to 45 executives
Mickey Djuric The Canadian Press August 12, 2024

OTTAWA — The Canadian Broadcasting Corp. paid $18.4 million in bonuses this year after hundreds of jobs at the public broadcaster were eliminated.

Documents obtained through access-to-information laws show CBC/Radio-Canada paid out bonuses to 1,194 employees for the 2023-24 fiscal year.

More than $3.3 million of that was paid to 45 executives.

That means those executives got an average bonus of over $73,000, which is more than the median family income after taxes in 2022, according to Statistics Canada.

More than $10.4 million was paid out to 631 managers, and over $4.6 million was paid to 518 other employees.

The Conservatives said the bonuses are “beyond insulting and frankly sickening,” adding they come at a time when many Canadians are starving and facing homelessness.

This year’s amount is an increase from the $14.9 million paid out to 1,143 employees in the 2022-23 fiscal year.

The board approved this year’s bonuses in June, but it had been refusing to disclose how much was paid out.

Members of Parliament have been asking for the figure since last December, when CBC announced it would be laying off employees to help balance its budget.

Ultimately, 141 employees were laid off and 205 vacant positions were eliminated at CBC/Radio-Canada.

The public broadcaster has said the money is performance pay and counts toward some employees’ total compensation, as stipulated by contracts that promise payouts when certain company goals are met.

Government departments, Crown corporations and most private companies use performance pay, also called ‘at-risk pay,’ as a portion of compensation for non-union employees to help ensure delivery on specific targets, a spokesman for CBC said in a statement Monday.

“While the term ‘bonuses’ has been used to describe performance pay, it is in fact a contractual obligation owing to eligible employees,” said spokesman Leon Mar.

In May, chief executive Catherine Tait said it brings her “great frustration” that MPs refer to the payouts as a “bonus.”

Nonetheless, the broadcaster’s board publicly acknowledged the negative optics of giving out bonuses during the same fiscal year that it made cuts, and has since launched a review of its compensation regime for future years.

Tait was called twice to the House of Commons heritage committee in the last year to answer for cuts at CBC/Radio-Canada, and was interrogated by MPs over whether she would accept a bonus for the fiscal year that ended March 31.

It remains unclear if Tait is among those who received a bonus.

It’s up to the Liberal government, not the board of directors, to approve any bonus for the CEO, unlike other CBC employees. Canadian Heritage did not immediately respond to questions about that on Monday.

“It is the height of smugness to see the CBC has awarded itself $18 million in bonuses with the $1.4 billion a year they receive from taxpayers to act as the mouthpiece for the Liberal party,” Conservative MP and Opposition heritage critic Rachael Thomas said in a statement.

Thomas said CBC is “not worth the cost,” while repeating the Conservative promise to defund the public broadcaster and pledging to “turn the CBC headquarters into beautiful homes for Canadian families.”

The CBC’s editorial independence from government is enshrined in law.

MPs on the Heritage committee unanimously concluded in a report to the House earlier this year that given the job cuts, it would be inappropriate for CBC to grant bonuses to executive members.

The public broadcaster has said its financial situation is looking better because of the recent layoffs, cuts to operational costs and an extra $42-million injection from this year’s federal budget.

Tait told the heritage committee in May that the estimated $125-million shortfall for 2024-25 had shrunk to $20 million.

Old Posted Aug 21, 2024, 8:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssiguy View Post
These smaller markets will still have local news and content on CBC Radio along with the other major TV stations as well as standard newspapers. They could solve these concerns by having the National news followed by {or part of} a 10 or 15 minute local news section but again, that doesn't require a actual TV station as such a service could be run out of CBC Radio facilities.
Radio is pretty limited in journalistic capabilities unless we are going to dramatically increase funding there. Without local TV to leverage it will be even worse. The local coverage is the guy market breakdown that a national television station can fill. It's the national news with its clear bias that no longer serves a purpose. Hopefullly a carve out for regional programming can be maintained as they will almost certainly maintain the French Language service.

Old Posted Aug 21, 2024, 8:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOWetal View Post
It's the national news with its clear bias that no longer serves a purpose. Hopefullly a carve out for regional programming can be maintained as they will almost certainly maintain the French Language service.
It may end up partly coming to that with facilities being shared with SRC, local radio and a small English TV news bureau, eliminating most English news and TV production outside Toronto.

I could envision a backlash against the French service (why do they get to keep their service) but for the most part they have been relevant to their audience (I haven't checked lately)

Old Posted Aug 21, 2024, 9:46 PM

So, who exactly do you think is going to replace the local news coverage if you have the CBC vacate that space? It certainly won't be Global, Bell or the other private broadcasters who are steadily slashing their news operations.

As for Francis's article, despite her long history in Canadian journalism, it is worth noting her 2013 book:
Merger of the Century: Why Canada and America Should Become One Country

Old Posted Aug 21, 2024, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvisforme View Post
So, who exactly do you think is going to replace the local news coverage if you have the CBC vacate that space? It certainly won't be Global, Bell or the other private broadcasters who are steadily slashing their news operations.
CBC doesn't need a full news operation (for each city), just a bureau with one crew.

When I was in news, CTV and Global would each send a crew to cover a story, CBC would send a crew, along with an SRC crew and if it was a lead story, CBC might send an additional crew.

As it was, CBC and SRC often worked in tandem and shared B-roll, giving them an advantage.

As for the quote a few posts above about them being poor, A CBC staffer doing the same job as me made $5k more a year and I wasn't doing too badly.

Last edited by elly63; Aug 21, 2024 at 10:49 PM.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada