Quote:
Originally Posted by Klippenstein
From what I can tell, all of the residential floors are more or less finished maybe there's one or two left. The crane jump is mostly to finish off the parapet around the mechanicals on the top of the building. I could be wrong, but the illusion of height is due to how massive the top of this structure is especially compared to NEMA. My guess is that it's still on track to be 805ft tall. For comparison, the architectural height of 1000M will be about 10' higher than the highest occupied floor in NEMA. You can see it's almost there in this video from this past week. Skip to 4:16 to get a good view.
• Video Link
|
I love these videos, they're pretty great.
So I counted 56 floors with finished exterior glazing, and the core at 71-72 floors...if this is 73 floors, then it appears structural top-off is imminent!