HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 27, 2023, 11:00 PM
MaritimerJAB MaritimerJAB is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post
July 17th.

The proposal still needs PAC approval and needs to pass 2nd & 3rd readings at Moncton city council before the final go ahead is given.
I wonder who will construct this tower? Lafford has his own crew which allows him to move quickly. I would be curious if this one will see somewhat the same speed?

Also I am curious what the Irving land would become? Beautiful corner for a nice mixed use facility. It's a sizable lot. It still surprises me that we are having this discussion on this property after all these years of proposals and standstill. Exciting times.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:31 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.