Quote:
Originally Posted by WinCitySparky
Seems too good to be true, but I’m cautiously optimistic
|
When has True North ever not lived up to their promises? This will be finished probably before those Sutton towers. True North is in this to make money as they have done over and over in this city. The longer it takes to build the less profit. Especially when you have tenants already for one tower. And government ones no less. I'd be happy if they stsrted moving all the retail to City place and True North Square. More central for the residential aspect of downtown. Portage place will never be a mall where people want to go . Keep the stores on the main lvl with street presence and rest can be whatever. Hopefully one-day we get that waterpark downtown. Not at the forks. And one more like West Edmonton mall. To make it a tourist destination. But things like that will be awhile still.
Either way with word they will be starting this in the fall. I'm excited. Just wish Sutton would start aswell.