Quote:
Originally Posted by SamInTheLoop
I'd say Sterling Bay's primary problem here - among other not insignifcant ones, to be sure - is that this is all way, way, way too office-focused. Goofy location for office to begin with. And now it's (office), if not a non-starter, something much nearer to that than simply being goofy.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by west-town-brad
How much of the current plan is slated for residential? Is there a way to switch from office to resi without a complete renegotiation of the LY master plan?
|
As I posted in the Politics thread, they are entitled for 6,500 units across the North and South sections of Lincoln Yards.
If they want to build residential here, nobody is stopping them. I would probably start with the North section where people can actually walk to Mariano's for groceries or walk to Metra to catch a train, but that's just me...