I don't post on here very often, however I've been a member of the SSP for well over 10 years. Not to be insensitive or politically incorrect........I'm somewhat surprised that there hasn't been any negative rhetoric concerning the close proximity of the Lakeside Housing Units to the Four Seasons Condo tower and now the construction of the Waterline Tower,......plus all the continued explosive growth in and around the Rainey Street area.
I don't post on here very often, however I've been a member of the SSP for well over 10 years. Not to be insensitive or politically incorrect........I'm somewhat surprised that there hasn't been any negative rhetoric concerning the close proximity of the Lakeside Housing Units to the Four Seasons Condo tower and now the construction of the Waterline Tower,......plus all the continued explosive growth in and around the Rainey Street area.
Why would there be any negative rhetoric? What would that rhetoric be?
Location: Anchorage-Austin-Anchorage-Austin and so forth...
Posts: 1,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by jowens
I don't post on here very often, however I've been a member of the SSP for well over 10 years. Not to be insensitive or politically incorrect........I'm somewhat surprised that there hasn't been any negative rhetoric concerning the close proximity of the Lakeside Housing Units to the Four Seasons Condo tower and now the construction of the Waterline Tower,......plus all the continued explosive growth in and around the Rainey Street area.
I still don’t know how to feel about this tower. The angle of it from the lake makes it look very awkward in that first photo. It looks really good in the 2nd rendering as you can’t see the goofy looking set back as much making the tower look less truncated than in the 1st angle.
As an aside, what is going on with the big atrium type deal at the top? Is that upper floor going to be a giant condo or is it a restaurant or something?
I am confident this one will look way better complete than the renderings. It’s very unique for a super tall. It’s giving me Japanese vibes and I am here for it obviously.