HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 28, 2023, 8:32 PM
PHLtoNYC PHLtoNYC is offline
Chris
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade_Jim View Post
I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see late night service. I wonder how late they’ll be open. I’m hoping to god for midnight but I’ll take 10pm.
The other locations (Houston, Baltimore, Boca Raton) are open until 12am-2am most nights. I imagine Philadelphia will be similar, which would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanthusiat View Post
I would guess at least 11pm, probably midnight, I don't consider 10pm to be "late-night." That said I'm not sure of the market for upscale fish places... this is a way different location but The Fin next to the Fillmore opened less than a year ago and is already closed. Just don't hear of people going to fish places too often... We'll see!
The Loch Bar in Houston is also across from a Steak 48, the owner mentioned the concepts compliment each other. And as you said, S. Broad is a much different location than the Fillmore. Being located on a strong residential, business, and tourist corridor will likely make this place successful.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:18 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.