Quote:
Originally Posted by EagerTurnip
|
Damn, I was so close!
A couple of weeks ago I went back looking for passenger totals for every year since 1999. For 1999 through 2004 I could only find stats rounded to the nearest 10K passengers, but I was able to find exact totals from 2005 through the present.
1999...6.67 million
2000...7.66 million (up 14.8%)
2001...7.20 million (down 6.0%)
2002...6.72 million (down 6.6%)
2003...6.71 million (down 0.2%)
2004...7.24 million (up 7.9%)
2005 - 7,683,545 - (up 6.1%)
2006 - 8,261,310 - (up 7.52%)
2007 - 8,885,391 - (up 7.6%)
2008 - 9,039,075 - (up 1.7%)
2009 - 8,217,926 - (down 9.1%)
2010 - 8,693,708 - (up 5.9%)
2011 - 9,080,875 - (up 4.5%)
2012 - 9,430,314 - (up 3.8%)
2013 - 10,017,958 - (up 6.0%)
2014 - 10,718,854 - (up 7.0%)
2015 - 11,897,959 - (up 11.0%)
2016 - 12,436,849 - (up 4.5%)
2017 - 13,889,305 - (up 11.5%)
2018 - 15,819,912 - (up 13.9%)
2019 - 17,343,729 - (up 9.63%)
2020 - 6,472,579 - (down 62.7%
2021 - 13,570,1 - (up 109.7%)
2022 - 21,089,289 - (up 55.4%)
Amazing to think that since the airport opened in 1999, 2020 was the worst year ever for passenger counts, followed only 2 years later by the all time highest.