HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 3, 2023, 9:56 PM
WhipperSnapper's Avatar
WhipperSnapper WhipperSnapper is offline
I am the law!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Toronto+
Posts: 22,898
You have an obsessive compulsion on such subject matter. You make up the vast majority of my experience on the subject and I lived in Hull for some time and traveled to Montreal every other weekend. Your opinions based on personal experiences can by no means be considered scientific.

English Canada is a historic melting pot for many European cultures. It should be less homogeneous comparably than the stronger, established French Canadian culture. However, urbandreamer is bang on the impression I get.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.