Chicago is a derivatives market, which while still important, one could argue it contributes less overall economically than a traditional exchange since it doesn't really bring the same volume of spin-off services like M&A, traditional fund managers, custodial services, etc. There's much less of a need to have a presence in Chicago just because of the existence of the Mercantile Exchange.
Chicago undoubtedly has a larger economy than Toronto, but GDP does start to deteriorate as an absolute comparison mechanism at the metro/city level. Hard to definitively say one city has "3 times the economy as another" based strictly on GDP figures.
Some odd depictions of various Ontario skylines on this site. The contributor has done several dozens of these for cities around the world, but only Ontario for Canaada.
Ottawa is a metropolis and is bigger than Toronto! And no longer the capital as Parliament has apparently been moved somewhere else. Unless it was replaced by generic office buildings as it was cheaper to demolish than to restore.
The only four I could ID without captions are TO, Niagara, Hamilton and Sauga. I might have been able to guess Windsor.
Some odd depictions of various Ontario skylines on this site. The contributor has done several dozens of these for cities around the world, but only Ontario for Canaada.
Ottawa is a metropolis and is bigger than Toronto! And no longer the capital as Parliament has apparently been moved somewhere else. Unless it was replaced by generic office buildings as it was cheaper to demolish than to restore.
The only four I could ID without captions are TO, Niagara, Hamilton and Sauga. I might have been able to guess Windsor.
Yeah, Ottawa is a stumper. Looks more like Calgary. I believe I have seen a Calgary picture captioned as Ottawa once, so maybe this person somehow stumbled on that one only before creating this.
There's a hidden gem of a Canadian city I was not aware of. Man, I can't believe I never realized we had such a beautiful and happening city that's so under the radar that I don't even recongize it:
Starlight does have a portfolio in the US so can't blame them for the next pic below, which is Nashville. I'm just glad they used the other two banner images given that it's a Canadian company with most of its assets in Canada.