Quote:
Originally Posted by waterloowarrior
Yep, I've been back in the office since July 2020 other than a couple of lockdown shutdowns (last one ended around June 2021). Mask requirements were lifted at the same time as the general population. Generally we are expected to be in the office, with flexibility for days with appointments or childcare issues, or if you need to focus on a project deadline. No one comes to work sick, but you can work from home if you have a mild illness, but are well enough that you don't want to use a sick day. It's working great for the employer and employees.
|
The giant federal bureaucracy can't come up with a reasonable solution like this and it gets worse the longer this continues. There seems to be a lack of flexibility.
I thought the PS was to go back to work in September, but I guess nobody could agree on how to do it.
There are always excuses.