HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 31, 2022, 8:47 PM
YOWetal YOWetal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 7,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergate View Post
Does this person not have access to the internet to think there are no more inter-city busses?
Routes are quickly coming back and I would argue better than ever but the lucrative Toronto and Montreal routes. I don't think there is a North Bay or any routes further west or to the US at all. I don't imagine someone has actually arrived on one bus and departed on another in many years so the actual station does seem like a small loss. I get the nostalgia though and thought is was a well written.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:41 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.