Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmonkey
It just means the maintenance yard is in Ottawa. The original plan with porter was YYZ but couldn't find the space. Flair has a biggest maintenance facility in Calgary and its their 4 largest market.
Hangers don't always mean new routes or it will be your biggest market. Routes chase dollars.
|
Yep. TUL is a major maintenance base for AA but while I believe AA are the largest carrier at TUL, it's not like they have a massive operation there.
I think by the end of the decade, PD will have at least 50 YOW departures per day.
If you look at PD's job listings, there's a YYZ hub manager position listed. However, PD have designated the 4 jet bases as 'hubs' in literature. I think it'll be a given that PD will be pumping at least some connections through YOW, whether it's like AC with a focus city where flights happen to connect here or whether it's two or more actual banks of flights.
Today's departure count: 57
Today's cancellation count: 1