Quote:
Originally Posted by NetMapel
While I know not everybody’s work schedule is the typical Monday-Friday work, I dare say more than 36% of available voters should already have Saturday off from work… ?
Anyways, given it’s a pretty clean ABC sweep, Sim should have no excuses not to move things pretty quickly. So we shall wait and see if he is able to address the crimes and health issues that Vancouver voters appear to have voted him in for.
|
Heh, touche. More advance voting days, maybe?
We'll see. I'm guessing the solution is more than just "hire more cops and nurses" (which itself may not even be feasible).
Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyburger
Or just do mail-in/online voting. 
|
The last time I asked for a mail-in ballot, I got it a week
after the election.
As for online voting, that seems like an excellent way to have 2030's electorate choose Boaty McBoatface for mayor.