HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 5, 2022, 4:28 PM
iheartthed iheartthed is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 12,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
I misexplained. It's the core municipalities of each county. Pay attention on the total area, way smaller that the three counties: 5,072 km² vs 1,720 km².

Here: it's only the red and some of the dark orange divisions: https://www.citypopulation.de/en/usa/michigan/admin/

I tried to came up with areas roughly the size of Toronto's.
I don't think it's very useful to compare depopulated Rust Belt cores in the U.S. to Toronto for this purpose. If the city of Detroit were anywhere close to its peak population then this analysis would show it to be a bit more dense than Toronto, which is presently at peak population.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.