I'm assuming that wall with the circular windows is a concrete structural wall. Similar to the east & west facade faces of Steinway Tower.
I'm not sure if I like how the glazing is cut through the wall (the circular windows) I think Steinway handled it more elegantly. Entirely different aesthetic, of course.
I'm assuming that wall with the circular windows is a concrete structural wall. Similar to the east & west facade faces of Steinway Tower.
I'm not sure if I like how the glazing is cut through the wall (the circular windows) I think Steinway handled it more elegantly. Entirely different aesthetic, of course.
I wish that this piece of trash across the street would come down. Sadly, it was once nice, but has been wrecked.
If this pos comes down, this is what I’d do at my local church in New Canaan.
It's in a landmark district- and as of last month have been presented to the LPC for a neighboring tower on the parcel to the left, along with a restoration of this building (not approved yet).
This tower will apparently be beaten by a matter of inches by the other soon to be rising 5th Ave supertall, 520 5th. (Extell’s 570 5th could top both, however).