I also noticed the parking lot behind was completely empty and only in use by "Permit" which tells me either Core Urban rented the entire lot, or they bought it up?
I really like the way that one turned out. It has a great street presence but its not overwhelming. I think the larger building on James will compliment it nicely.
I think it turned out nicely - I like that they chose skin toned vents to not take away from the brick, although I feel the seams between the stone were done a bit messily in parts. I feel previous generations would have been more careful in that dept.
I'm excited for the white one going up, not so much for the one on the corner, personal taste I guess, just feels kinda meh compared to their other designs. At least it's tucked away.
It's odd. There is patio furniture on some of the back balconies, but the furniture seems to all be identical in different colours on each balcony. Is this being done as an Airbnb for now? We didn't see them online available for rent.