HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 25, 2022, 3:35 AM
ponyboycurtis's Avatar
ponyboycurtis ponyboycurtis is offline
Cigritbutt enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Blahttawa
Posts: 1,685
Good evening everyone!

It's been a while since I've been around. I was in Toronto for a several months and just getting back into the swing of things here.



The footprint of this building is MASSIVE! Without checking the plans I would figure this tower in the foreground is easily 2.5 times the floorplate of the slender tower across the street at Westgate.

And they will be building two more... and the shorter buildings as well. I really hope these don't end up looking chunky. The renders look good to me.

That Synergy company really boogeys on the formwork. They must have their fingers in half of the concrete superstructures going up around town right now. I'm not complaining.

*edit.. I have un derped my brain. Enjoy! I will post a few others as I enjoy my desk. I hope everyone is doing well!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:33 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.