It's really amazing to me that after so many years and so many new towers that the old post office site is still sitting there, stewing in its own juices. Does anybody have an intel on this site?
It's really amazing to me that after so many years and so many new towers that the old post office site is still sitting there, stewing in its own juices. Does anybody have an intel on this site?
That thing has such a rep on this site that I feel certain we’ll get the first shred of a rumor that hits the transom.
I'm reserving judgement, mostly, but...it's like 3rd & Shoal and one of ( or even both) of the Hanover towers had a little hanky panky after a wild night out. I mean, it's not a horrible design, but man, it's plain. This thing would be ok somewhere in Midtown Manhattan just being one of many towers.
I was gonna say something negative about this tower as well but I didn't wanna 🞵🞵🞵🞵 on anyone's parade. This tower looks rushed. Like they had to decide on a deadline what design to go with and they rushed it and randomly picked this terrible design. This was one of the towers I was mostly excited about but now it's the one I'm dead last excited about. I'd rather it sit empty then for it to get built. It's total garbage.
It's really amazing to me that after so many years and so many new towers that the old post office site is still sitting there, stewing in its own juices. Does anybody have an intel on this site?
I've suspected that the block is owned by the federal government and they have simply sat on it since the post office closed.
I rarely criticize projects because that's pretty much covered by a lot of other posters, and I usually don't feel like tossing another opinion on the fire. But damn, this is an ugly building.