HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 10, 2022, 11:31 PM
DMH DMH is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Portland (part-time); warm foreign countries (part-time)
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I hope this does not get approved. How can they have 400 units and not to elicit traffic problems. I find it actually not a good idea.
I have to chuckle. Since when would a proposed tall building in an urban setting be stopped because of a perception that there would be too much traffic produced? Did that argument come up as mid-town Manhattan residential point towers were proposed? What about those cluster of towers in Chicago's Loop?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:45 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.