Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Hospitaller
Things are very off in retail. I had to go to King of Prussia last night on an errand and stopped in the mall around 7PM. Although the mall closed at 8PM, a very large number of stores were already closed. Foot traffic was way off from what I'm used to. I don't go to the mall often, but I've never seen so few people at any time of day or week. This is supposed to be one of the successful malls. I wouldn't want to see an unsuccessful one.
|
THIS is one of the biggest issues I've had with the pandemic.
All stores that used to stay open 24 hours or later either changed their hours or are so off the charts with when they open and close due to staffing and store traffic that it's very frustrating.
I can understand why but why commercial stores like malls are closing an hour earlier and then the stores inside the mall close even earlier just makes no sense.